The health, wellness, and safety of our guests, team members, and community are our top priority at LO Spa & Nails Salon.
Our team has been working diligently to addresses safety measures to keep everyone safe, offers service options that meet all our guests' needs and sets the standards of this new normal to make you feel comfortable.
Here are some key changes that we feel are important and would like to highlight:
To reduce capacity, we ask our guests to be mindful of time since we are limited with appointments. We will not have a waiting area so please be patient with us and when you arrive. Please arrive on time for your appointment.
Our staff will be wearing masks.
There will be hand sanitizer at the front desk and also in the bathroom.
PERSONAL ITEMS & ADDITIONAL GUESTS
Where possible, limit personal items you bring into the salon. Only guests receiving services will be allowed to enter the salon to reduce capacity.
We’ll be serving water, tea, as well as wine in a disposable cup.
We are asking guests that are not feeling well to reschedule their service.
The safety of our staff and our guests is essential to us, so we have:
• Cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces and implements.
• Laundered and/or disinfected all towels.
• Removed any non-essential items throughout our business.
• Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested.
• Discontinued the practice of handshaking and other non-essential contacts.
Each team member will be thoroughly trained on these to ensure everyone’s safety. This includes:
• General safety guidelines and extra shield protection for front desk staff.
• Sanitation guidelines set by CDC will be followed between each guest.
• Daily health check requirements.
• Process modifications and checklists.
• COVID-19 outbreak response procedures.
• Each team member has passed BARBICIDE® COVID-19 Certification Course a Health & Sanitation Test with a score of 100% in order to work with you and provide you the service you expect from us.
Thank you for taking a moment to review this. We are all in this recovery together.
LO Spa & Nails Team